More threads by dgrunited

dgrunited

Solutions
Reaction score
What does it mean when the Directions Requests supposedly comes from the entire country like the attached screen shot? I've never seen such a phenomenon before.
From my observation of other GMB's, normally, the Directions Requests would come from a small geographical location near the physical location of the business.
Thanks.
Screenshot 2021-01-14 010827.png

In the US this is presented with zip codes (e.g. Zip 90403 had 25 direction requests, 90402 had 12 etc.)

GMB is not fully set up with the feature in all countries it seems. Same happens when I check a couple locations I manage at home in Ireland.

This has been happening with me as well since the last few months. Previously, it was showing only a few cities around my local area and now it highlights the entire country. I am attaching the below for reference.

1.png

I have even tweeted about it but no suggestion came up, I think Google is trying up something new.

I've seen it in Canada too! We use postal codes similar to US Zip codes. Normally they work as expected but I have a client that shows all requests coming from "Canada" instead of local postal codes.

In my case, changing the zoom with the + and - buttons changes the data at one specific zoom level only.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom