More threads by sonnydpro

sonnydpro

Solutions
Reaction score
I have a client that installs turf in Texas and saw this "Disadvantages" section appear in their Google business profile. Last time I did a branded search for them was a month ago and I didn't see this at all. Does anyone know what this is / where it's pulling from? Any help appreciated!

1717015976065.jpg

It's hard to tell with a cropped screenshot where in the profile you are looking. From the footer it looks like you are in some kind of third party app as I have never seen an "attachment editor" in the native GBP admin.

It's hard to tell with a cropped screenshot where in the profile you are looking. From the footer it looks like you are in some kind of third party app as I have never seen an "attachment editor" in the native GBP admin.

Synthetic grass pros is the company, and "synthetic grass pros dallas" was the search I performed.

The footer thing is not part of the screenshot, but options on the forum post. If you hover over the links, you'll see it coming from this forum.

Synthetic grass pros is the company, and "synthetic grass pros dallas" was the search I performed.

The footer thing is not part of the screenshot, but options on the forum post. If you hover over the links, you'll see it coming from this forum.

Oh boy . . . long day for me apparently!

I am going to say the issue is that particular business name "Synthetic Grass Pros" is an ambiguous phrase for people researching the pros (vs cons) of synthetic grass.

I agree with @Brian - TGL . In fact, I don't think the screenshot is even part of the GBP. Looks to me like it's informational, notice under the Reviews tab it says "Synthetic grass pros & reviews", no caps, so it's not referencing the business name.

This is part of some other SERP feature, probably a things-to-know one, maybe triggered by the word "pros" in the name, since it's the one most likely to have these accordions. I've never seen a mixed knowledge panel with accordions.

Without a full image, it's impossible to make any further comment.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

Brightlocal - Local SEO for Good

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom