More threads by JillH

JillH

Reaction score
A competitor of my client has multiple spammy listings for different firms that use virtual addresses. I know I could try to address these all in a redressal firm, but I feel like without pictures of the building directories for these locations, I would have a difficult time flagging them. But the sites also have a disclaimer on them stating:
THIS IS AN ADVERTISING PLATFORM
This is for advertisement only and should not be intended for legal advice. Various attorneys with this platform maintain independent law practices.

Is this enough to get them flagged and removed since it literally says they are not actually local businesses, but an advertising platform designed to attract customers to different attorney's law practices?

Is this enough to get them flagged and removed since it literally says they are not actually local businesses, but an advertising platform designed to attract customers to different attorney's law practices?

I would definitely include that when you submit the redressal form. And as far as the virtual offices go, when you submit the form include links to the virtual office website showing the exact match of the address and the business you're reporting.

I would definitely include that when you submit the redressal form. And as far as the virtual offices go, when you submit the form include links to the virtual office website showing the exact match of the address and the business you're reporting.
I have the company websites that show the websites they claim to operate, but I don't have proof they have virtual offices other than the fact that they have about a dozen offices that supposedly are all located in the same building. What do you recommend using as evidence?

Search the addresses and you will see the virtual office websites ranking organically if they are at the same address. Send the virtual office websites in as proof. Also, send Google a maps URL showing that they "have about a dozen offices that supposedly are all located in the same building."

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom