shawnzanco

Reaction score
Hi,

I hoped maybe anyone over here might have some answers for me.

As I mostly provide marketing services for the Locksmith industry for quite long.

There's one thing that I can't seem to find any answer for it - Locksmith Dispatch.

How on earth a company get verified nationwide as a dispatch, while getting local verification on Google Ads and LSA for a regular locksmith (in most US states) is such a frustrating process.

I understand some of them are dinosaurs that took advantage of their popularity or so..

Is there a way for a client of mine to follow the same process without getting suspended?

Google does not provide any information so I hoped to get some out of your own experience, BTW it does not have to be a locksmith directory or dispatch, any kind of SAB that went nationwide against all odds will be a great thing to learn from.

Thanks guys!
Shawn

Matt Casady

Administrator
Local Search Expert
LocalU Faculty
Reaction score
Hi Shawn, are you saying you're seeing a locksmith dispatch that is running LSA ads and targeting the whole USA? I haven't seen this before. Do you mind providing the name of the company?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Most UpVoted Answers

LocalU

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Google Product Exert

Top Bottom