More threads by Paul Lappage

Paul Lappage

Reaction score
I have Manager user access, and when I go and update the Offerings, they always revert back to what the originally were.

This has been an ongoing issue that pre-dated the pandemic. I've monitored over the 3 day review period (and longer most recently), and it's still the same.

Example - trying to take off 'Oil Change' for an auto dealership and replacing it with 'New Vehicles', in the hope that 'Oil Change' could be moved to be an attribute for their Service profile. 'Oil Change' keeps re-appearing and 'New Vehicles' doesn't stick.

Is it because I'm only a Manager, and not the Owner?

This has nothing to do with access level. Do any 3rd party platforms have access to the listing? Text or MozLocal? They could be overriding your edits. It could be a Google data issue and you will need to contact support directly.

Do any 3rd party platforms have access to the listing? Text or MozLocal? They could be overriding your edits. It could be a Google data issue and you will need to contact support directly.

Thanks. Definitely no third-party platforms involved that could be causing an override.
I'll explore the support route.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom