More threads by brycek379

brycek379

Reaction score
Hi! I've got some positive customer reviews in my GMB account, and I want to show them on my site as a clickable feed. Is there any simple way to do it? I'm not a developer, so some simple solution is needed. Can anyone recommend anything?

Hi! I've got some positive customer reviews in my GMB account, and I want to show them on my site as a clickable feed. Is there any simple way to do it? I'm not a developer, so some simple solution is needed. Can anyone recommend anything?

Well, you can also try Google Reviews here. It suits for most popular platforms.

We have used this one with success. It is for publishing new WordPress posts and pages as GBP posts, but it also happens to include a GBP reviews display capability.

WP Google My Business Auto Publish

"REVIEWS
Display reviews on any post, page or in a sidebar widget using the review shortcode builder in the plugin settings. Simply change the settings and get a live preview of your review slider or grid. Then copy and paste the shortcode into the desired position on your website. There are heaps of options to customise the look of the reviews and you can even manually exclude specific reviews from displaying. Reviews will be updated automatically once every day so there’s no maintenance."

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom