More threads by jacobnorris

jacobnorris

Reaction score
As far as I can tell you either have to pay 25 monthly or 397 dollars once to get listed. Does anyone know a way around this? Or is paying the only way to get listed on this platform now?

Solution
Yeah, BOTW is hardly considered relevant. I believe they used to have a free level with no website link, but that was years ago. And for a while Moz Local included it in their listing service.

It's not worth paying for, regardless of the amount, imho.
Okay, I may sound like an idiot (I'm french-canadian, I don't deal very often with English listings websites), but what is BOTW here? I kind of doubt it is the latest Zelda game...

Okay, I may sound like an idiot (I'm french-canadian, I don't deal very often with English listings websites), but what is BOTW here? I kind of doubt it is the latest Zelda game...

Best Of The Web. I didn’t realize that it still had any relevance, I’m curious to hear what the experts think.

Yeah, BOTW is hardly considered relevant. I believe they used to have a free level with no website link, but that was years ago. And for a while Moz Local included it in their listing service.

It's not worth paying for, regardless of the amount, imho.

Solution
We haven't been able to find a way around it. I spoke with them and they said there was no free option if I remember correctly.

I'd be interested if anyone can figure it out.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom