More threads by Jaimie S

Jaimie S

Reaction score
Hi All,

I have previously been able to confirm a business' verified location by downloading the location details from the dashboard. We are now noticing more than 50% of the time when we download a location, the address is just blank.

Has Google changed this feature? Apart from using the API are there any other ways to confirm the verified address or should we re enter the address where it should be verified and verify again if it gets triggered?

@Ben Fisher recetly advised there was an issue with SAB's as we also recently had an account that kept reverting back to its old address after we reverified at the new address and then hid the location. Not sure if this is another known issue?

Thanks ahead.

Ah Right that makes so much sense!! If the primary owner downloads the location do you think that it would show up correctly? OR if we are added as an owner?

It is hidden for primary owners I believe. - edit verified even a PO does not have the access to see the address.

Interesting, so to be sure that it is at the right address if the owner isn't 100% we should re enter the address then it looks like it and just deal with the potential verification trigger.

Actually, I would reach out to GMB Support and have them manually set it, otherwise you may get suspended.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom