More threads by Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I am running into a merging issue with Google Support. I reached out to support to merge a duplicate listing into my claimed listing and I received a response from them same day saying that they have successfully merged the 2 listings. I checked back a week later and the duplicate was still live. I reached back out to Google and they let me know that they have successfully merged the listings again. I checked back in 4 days later and the duplicate was Stil live. Google then sent me a survey to rate my experience. What steps should I take next to get these merged?

Here is the thread I started in GMB Community Forum. This links for the main listing and duplicate listing are in there.

This business is moving locations on Aug 3rd so I would like to get this merged before then.

Looking for suggestion on next steps to take

Hey Jeffrey,

I just replied over at the GMB Forum.

Thanks

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom