More threads by Ankit

Ankit

Reaction score
Dear Local Search Forum experts Please Help me reinstatement of a business which has all proofs and we are not able get back that google is denying the request even though we have provide utility bill, license , signage photo Etc but they are not reinstating that can anybody guide what can be the issue please help me guys so we can lift the Suspension

Hi Ankit,

We don't have the ability to help with reinstatements here at the forum. Only Google can do that.

I would post over at the Google Business Profile and ask for someone to review it there.

Thanks

Hi Ankit,

We don't have the ability to help with reinstatements here at the forum. Only Google can do that.

I would post over at the Google Business Profile and ask for someone to review it there.

Thanks

Shall I share u the thread link sir so u can reply

Dear Local Search Forum experts Please Help me reinstatement of a business which has all proofs and we are not able get back that google is denying the request even though we have provide utility bill, license , signage photo Etc but they are not reinstating that can anybody guide what can be the issue please help me guys so we can lift the Suspension

Google is being absolutely tyrannical on Locksmith’s and Garage Door Companies. We are experiencing this as well and seem to have few solutions.

Here’s what I can say. Check for multiple gmail attempting to create this business. If there is more than one that could be your issue. Sometimes the client won’t admit they’ve already tried and that can be a problem in and of itself.

The other problem you may be getting stymied on is that you are attempting to create an exact match company name. Google appears to be done with that and won’t allow it especially with aforementioned business categories.

I have had some success with starting over with a new gmail account, fresh telephone number (Magicjack works great) and use a fresh domain. Then be sure to cross your t’s and dot your i’s no exact match company name or domain.

From my experience usually creating a new ticket with Google Support helps - as always, there's people on the other side of the screen, they can make mistakes, forget about our cases, misunderstand guidelines, etc etc.

As the last resort, I also tend to reach out to Google 3P support and complain that the Agency Support were not able to help, but I assume not all the companies have access to higher instance of GSupport.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom