More threads by LauraUK

LauraUK

Reaction score
Hoping for some advice, I had a listing that has disappeared both from Google Maps and from the GBP Dashboard.
There was no email from Google to advise of any violation.
I've been looking at lots of threads on LSF but cant find how to resolve this when the listing is no longer in your dashboard. It seems you can only submit the Manage appeals for your Google Business Profiles form if you can actually see the listing in your account.
I can't submit the form as I'm failing at the first hurdle of Google not finding the listing in my account.
I'm super keen to have the opportunity to get it back as it had 100+ reviews.

Any advice on how to contact Google about this from anyone that's experienced their listing vanishing completely would be much appreciated!

Thanks

Laura

This usually happens when a user either removed your access OR one of the users on the profile deleted the profile. If it's the latter, you would see that the listing either became unverified or disappeared completely from Google search.

This usually happens when a user either removed your access OR one of the users on the profile deleted the profile. If it's the latter, you would see that the listing either became unverified or disappeared completely from Google search.

Is there anyway to recover a deleted listing that no longer shows? I have a client which I was a manager of their GBP listing. The owner was a former disgruntled employee and he never did transfer it over to me as their is some legal stuff happening. I just look at their search results and the rankings dropped off the local finder. I searched for the business listing in search and the maps but it's no longer showing in both. I have the link from my citation tracker as that hasn't been updated in a few weeks.

Thanks Joy!

Hi! Have you ever shared a review link with customers or added the Maps CID to a software? Check if those links work and what they show. If it's 404 you'd have to contact general Google support about the issue to get some clarity on what happened to the listing.

Yep, do what Tim said and I would suggest contacting support from the email that did have control of the listing before it was removed.

Thanks Joy 😊

Hi! Have you ever shared a review link with customers or added the Maps CID to a software? Check if those links work and what they show. If it's 404 you'd have to contact general Google support about the issue to get some clarity on what happened to the listing.

Thanks Tim 😊 appreciate you taking the time to help

Thanks Tim. All pages are 404 errors so I have reached out to Google business support!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom