More threads by TriciaClements

Reaction score
I've been able to edit the GBP website (xyz.business.site) but I'm in a profile that hasn't set one up yet and I'm not seeing the option to create it. Did Google hide it or maybe I can't see it for looking at it?? Anyone come across this and know where to find it?

Here's what I see:

1671678259701.jpg

Here's mine with the place right under the website to edit it:
1671678394602.jpg

Thanks!

Tricia

Hi Tricia, here is a fairly recent post by @kennyk3 with what may seem like a different issue, but ultimately a very similar problem to what you are experiencing: Question about a very strange issue related to business.site

I've been unable to find the "create" on any of our client GBP's. However, I know that it was there when the NMX first rolled out. Hoping that one of the GBP guru's would share their wisdom on what is going on.

Thanks! I have another new profile that doesn't have the option to add a business.site page. I think it's a bug. I'll comment on that post.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom