More threads by interiorguy

interiorguy

Reaction score
Is anyone else noticing 3 packs starting to show businesses that don't have an address listed after the "vicinity update"? Here is an example:
1641579053155.jpg

Is this something worth trying for clients, or does this mean the competition isn't that fierce in this area? I thought Google preferred listings that have an actual address?

Google has always shown pure SAB's in the 3-pack. Are you saying you are seeing more of them now?

Google has always shown pure SAB's in the 3-pack. Are you saying you are seeing more of them now?

@Colan Nielsen yes I believe I am seeing more in the 3 pack now for certain industries. do you think it's worth testing since google is now favoring tight knit downtown locations after the vicinity update, or is it still better to list your actual address?

I would always list the actual address for the business. If you want to move the address closer to downtown, that is worth a shot in certain scenarios. You just need to go about it in a way that Google is ok with.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom