More threads by genzlinger

genzlinger

Reaction score
Does anyone have some good advice on optimizing for Siri?

Siri is not returning the business when you ask for the address. I have claimed the business listing on Apple Maps Connect. Looking into this some of the research suggestions to claim Yelp, Mapquest, local.yahoo.com, superpages.com, whitepages.com, dexknows.com and etc. Understanding the brand of the business I absolutely don't want it on Yelp (for a variety of reasons) and ideally many of the others. If anyone has any suggestions on how to make it happen or the exact listings I need to claim it would be appreciated. Thank you!

If it's a brand new business, it might just take some time. I think the Yelp listing would probably help, but you might be able to get around Yelp by building other listings and giving it some time. I'd add Bing and Google to your list if you don't have them yet.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom