More threads by peweb

peweb

Reaction score
I create gmb for friends. Now I go to their offices and use their google accounts to create listings but I see there is GMB for agency? Is it better to open an agency account for me to create and manage all gmb I create for my friends? This way I can create and manage lisiting from my office.

I create gmb for friends. Now I go to their offices and use their google accounts to create listings but I see there is GMB for agency? Is it better to open an agency account for me to create and manage all gmb I create for my friends? This way I can create and manage lisiting from my office.

It is up to you. The benefit of having an agency account is managing listings in bulk. If you feel there is quite a few listings you will be managing, then sign up for it. If it's only going to be like 2 or 3 listings, I would suggest doing it the original way.

I signed up as agency and created 2 lisitng to test it out. I was playing with settings and got an email

Your Business Profile has been suspended
XYZ, your Business Profile on Google has been suspended because it was flagged for suspicious activity.
Please review the guidelines for representing your business on Google. If you’re sure your profile is compliant, submit it for reinstatement and our team will review your request as quickly as possible.
In the event of repeat violations, your Google Account may be closed.

Looks like I triggered something and they suspended both 2 listing.

Inside the listing there is a message

Suspended
Your listing has been suspended due to quality issues.

What to do?

Should I just delete these 2 and start from scratch or try to verify them? These are real businesses and I am confident one of them is okay. The 2nd one shares business center and I am not sure if they will aprove it or not.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom