More threads by AcmeMike

AcmeMike

Reaction score
Are there services designed to audit GMB listings for possible violations? I have put quite a bit of time into my listing, and would like to know that I've not done anything that might be frowned upon by the Google God's.

Heya!

Manual audit is the only way I know of to check out a listing for quality violations, so you could hire a local search pro to take a look for you if you wish. But if that's not an option for you, then making sure you are following Google's guidelines for representing your business, you should be pretty safe. Here's a link to the guidelines: Guidelines for representing your business on Google - Google My Business Help

Thanks,
Cherie

I wouldn't recommend using the web team. It all seems similar but SEO is quite different. I'd look into hiring a pro for a simple quick audit.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom