More threads by caseytoni12

caseytoni12

Reaction score
My client has 2 locations in the same state.
One is a separate dba,
Today when I checked, the original one is marked as a dup, and the new one disappeared.
I been going back and forth with gmb provide a separate email that was used to sign up and sent them a copy of the dba
Anything else i can do?

Solution
Unfortunately, if Google has flagged a listing as a duplicate and they have merged it with the other listing, there really isn't any way to unmerge them. You'll likely need to recreate the listing and before doing so I would try and figure out why it was flagged as a duplicate. Most likely because too much of the information matched between the two listings.
Unfortunately, if Google has flagged a listing as a duplicate and they have merged it with the other listing, there really isn't any way to unmerge them. You'll likely need to recreate the listing and before doing so I would try and figure out why it was flagged as a duplicate. Most likely because too much of the information matched between the two listings.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom