More threads by andrewsmg

Reaction score
I have a client whose address was updated on June 18 (they moved across the street to another building). Now, Google is showing that they are an Employment attorney in Little Ferry, New Jersey when they are located in Hackensack, New Jersey. Any assistance on how to fix this issue since it does not appear in the dashboard would be greatly appreciated.

20210704 - local search forum - employment attorney in little ferry.jpg

I have seen similar issues in the GMB forum for some businesses located in New York, try to move the map pin a bit.

If that does not work contact GMB support as you cannot edit that field,
If GMB support does not solve the issue go to the GMB Community forum and create a new thread and don't forget to advise the case id number

I don't think Google can properly understand the second line of your address. When I put that entire thing into Google Maps, it doesn't pull up an address marker. I would suggest removing everything other than 25 Main Street and if you do want to list the suite number, simply put "Suite 352" in the 2nd address line field.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom