More threads by EmilyW

EmilyW

Reaction score
We are working to set up Q&As in our GMB listings that are being affected by the pandemic. We are using this article as a model, but it is not clear whether to post the question as a member of the public in our personal Google account, or post the question as the business? The same for the answer. It seems like it could feel spammy or suspicious if all the questions are asked by one person.

My guess is to use our 3-4 personal profiles we have in the office, then answer as the business. We have about 3-4 questions per business location that are all COVID19 related. Thanks for the input!

I would simply post the questions and answers as the owner. No problem at all.

Just don't like/give thumbs up on all the questions and answers yourself or question and answer a whole gang of them at once.. because.... because GMBs are as brittle as glass and...yeah that's my whole reasoning

Unfortunately, the Q&A section has been removed/hidden temporarily by Google as of yesterday afternoon.

I would simply post the questions and answers as the owner. No problem at all.

Just don't like/give thumbs up on all the questions and answers yourself or question and answer a whole gang of them at once.. because.... because GMBs are as brittle as glass and...yeah that's my whole reasoning
Hope we get the feature back soon....
1584824622598.png

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom