More threads by Karen M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karen M

Reaction score
GMB spammers seem to be using a location that already has an existing verified GMB listing and they are then creating a new listing with same address (except they add a letter to the door number 1A as an example) to avoid stringent verfication checks.

So, far my local area has been spammed out with 29 new businesses in a highly regulated industry and some of my customer has been threatened by the people who operate via these fake listings... One member of the public has been assaulted and this cannot go on !

Told Google about these listings and they NEVER get deal with..

Any advice very much appreciated.

I’d
GMB spammers seem to be using a location that already has an existing verified GMB listing and they are then creating a new listing with same address (except they add a letter to the door number 1A as an example) to avoid stringent verfication checks.

So, far my local area has been spammed out with 29 new businesses in a highly regulated industry and some of my customer has been threatened by the people who operate via these fake listings... One member of the public has been assaulted and this cannot go on !

Told Google about these listings and they NEVER get deal with..

Any advice very much appreciated.
I love to take a look at these profiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom