More threads by Shelly

Shelly

Reaction score
A credit union branch I manage moved a few miles down the road within the same city back in June. I have updated the address, confirmed the pin location, uploaded new 360's and photos, cleaned up a lot of old citations across the web, and even contacted Google (which told us the best option was to upload new 360 images) and we can't get the Streetview updated from showing the old address and building. I considered flagging the Streetview image but it doesn't really give me an appropriate option in the feedback form.

Looking for advice on how to get this updated. The only thing I am not 100% certain about with my updates is if I used the appropriate 360 formats because it was the first time I had done it. I can share the location privately if someone has thoughts on how to update this.

Unfortunately, you need to contact GMB support as it is a technical glitch, I have been seeing this issue more and more on the community forum for businesses that recently moved addresses.

Alternative, it is to hire a trusted photographer to take the 360 street view.

All the best

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom