More threads by Hammer

Hammer

LocalU Member
Reaction score
Just sharing experience. During the COVID limitations, we changed or added 12 locations/listings that were still showing “under review” or weren’t publishing properly.

I went back and re made and applied the changes to 6 of them. Those 6 all went live with the updates. The other 6 are still sitting and gathering dust. That’s enough evidence for me that I figured I’d share.

I’ll now go do the rest. But if you’re seeing issues like this, my advice is to re-enter and apply the changes to wake up Google.

I have been watching for phone number edits to go live daily for a client who has multiple locations and the only edit which was approved was one which a third party requested today and that triggered the original request to be approved. I was wondering myself if I should just resubmit the requests for the other locations. Thank you for sharing your experience.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom