More threads by norr9075

norr9075

Reaction score
Good Evening Friends.

I own and operate a computer store, my main business is computer/laptop repairs, we rank very well locally, but since Google rolled out its proximity based searches, sometimes my business doesn't show up in the 3 pack, It used to always prior.

I decided to try Google ads so I can show up even when my business is not in the proximity of the end user.

I had an agency setup an Ad for me, but it was limited due to "Third party technical support" this ad worked for like 3 weeks and then google suspended it.

My competition all have ads and they seems to fly under the google radar.

Can someone help me please, I'm not very well versed I'm Google ads, and the options seem endless. I just want to show up in the three pack when the end user is further away and other local business maybe closer than me.

Thank you for your help. Please educate me.

Solution
If you were searching Google for phone repair would you want it to show you the stores across town first or the ones in your neighborhood? There inlies the rub. Godspeed.
If you were searching Google for phone repair would you want it to show you the stores across town first or the ones in your neighborhood? There inlies the rub. Godspeed.

Solution
Good Evening Friends.

I own and operate a computer store, my main business is computer/laptop repairs, we rank very well locally, but since Google rolled out its proximity based searches, sometimes my business doesn't show up in the 3 pack, It used to always prior.

I decided to try Google ads so I can show up even when my business is not in the proximity of the end user.

I had an agency setup an Ad for me, but it was limited due to "Third party technical support" this ad worked for like 3 weeks and then google suspended it.

My competition all have ads and they seems to fly under the google radar.

Can someone help me please, I'm not very well versed I'm Google ads, and the options seem endless. I just want to show up in the three pack when the end user is further away and other local business maybe closer than me.

Thank you for your help. Please educate me.

We are in the same industry. The loophole is to create landing page and not mentioning the word "repair" in the text. Google is looking the other way for larger IT firms and support for Adwords is overseas and no one understands the policy or enforces it the same way across the board.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom