More threads by Matt Chauhan

Matt Chauhan

Reaction score
When searching for our business address on Google, our Google Business Profile is not appearing in the Google Search. It appeared a week ago but not showing up now. When searching by name, it appears fine without any issues. Any suggestions on what should we do to get it back for address search?

Solution
When searching for our business address on Google, our Google Business Profile is not appearing in the Google Search. It appeared a week ago but not showing up now. When searching by name, it appears fine without any issues. Any suggestions on what should we do to get it back for address search?

Hey Matt, at least for me personally, I've noticed for quite awhile that when searching specifically for a business address that Google will rarely show a GBP pin/name on the map. I just checked about a dozen local business addresses, some smaller some larger and none of the map results showed the business name on the pin/thumbtack. However, if a popular business/restaurant, it will show the GBP business pin very close to the searched...

Hey Matt, at least for me personally, I've noticed for quite awhile that when searching specifically for a business address that Google will rarely show a GBP pin/name on the map. I just checked about a dozen local business addresses, some smaller some larger and none of the map results showed the business name on the pin/thumbtack. However, if a popular business/restaurant, it will show the GBP business pin very close to the searched address pin but it needs to be a very prominent business and/or landmark. Lastly, below the map Google shows "most popular businesses at the address". Again, this is just my personal experience and I don't know of any way to improve or influence google to show your GBP pin next to the searched address pin.

Screen Shot 2023-01-25 at 10.20.54 AM.jpg

Last edited:
Solution
Also, if you have a suit number in the address and it's written in an unusual way, sometimes Google fails to make the connection with the address properly.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom