More threads by mattsmith

mattsmith

Reaction score
I have 2 clients, the first one I was somehow able to verify through text message. No video required, don't ask me what I did - it was just one of the options available. This one has been in the "processing your request" phase for over 4 weeks now.

The second client I just requested verified a little over 2 weeks ago, but it also is the "processing your request" phase.

How long are the wait times right now? Is anyone else experiencing +3week long wait times?

...I'm just wondering if I should consider that they've been lost in the verification process...

do I hang in there? I'm not even sure what to tell my clients at this point. Any advice?

Thanks!

I haven’t contacted support, I will try that but last time I went through that I got no response and waited over 3wks

No I set up the hours just as they operate 8-5pm. Everything filled out like it should be, like I had done for others. Just for some reason this time they allowed a text, email, or video verification. So I chose text.

We've been seeing similar at our agency, and it looks like there have been a ton of recent threads on the GMB support forum in the past couple of weeks. Did contacting support resolve it?

We've been seeing similar at our agency, and it looks like there have been a ton of recent threads on the GMB support forum in the past couple of weeks. Did contacting support resolve it?

I have a bulk-verified account, so we get instantly verified. I have a location stuck in pending review.

Did they set the hours as open 24 hours? The last time I had that issue, it was because of the hours.

So I submitted a support ticket a couple weeks ago and they finally moved the status to approved for my client. I did the same for my brothers business, when they called he asked how long and they said they’ve been having issues and are backed up but that they would get to it. I’m still waiting for his to get verified.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom