More threads by Claudia

Claudia

Solutions
Reaction score
On the Check your business profile performance & View insights Google states...
  • Products: Number of views on products over a selected period. These views only account for products sold at your Business Profile's location, not those sold online.
  • Menus: Number of clicks on the menu content per user per day. It includes menu photos, menu URLs, and structured menu data on your Business Profile.
I do not see Products and Menus in the Google dashboard or in the api. Any one have information on this? Specifically in the API

Solution
Products should be available for pretty much all categories and the menu feature should really only be available for restaurant related categories.

Which categories are you checking where you are not seeing the product or menu feature?
Products should be available for pretty much all categories and the menu feature should really only be available for restaurant related categories.

Which categories are you checking where you are not seeing the product or menu feature?

Solution
On the Check your business profile performance & View insights Google states...
  • Products: Number of views on products over a selected period. These views only account for products sold at your Business Profile's location, not those sold online.
  • Menus: Number of clicks on the menu content per user per day. It includes menu photos, menu URLs, and structured menu data on your Business Profile.
I do not see Products and Menus in the Google dashboard or in the api. Any one have information on this? Specifically in the API

Sorry my original question is confusing. What I am wondering is why the dashboard is showing us menu and product views but its not in the API. Right now we are pulling in the below but Menu and products was not listed in the API.

DAILY_METRIC_UNKNOWNRepresents the default unknown value.
BUSINESS_IMPRESSIONS_DESKTOP_MAPSBusiness impressions on Google Maps on Desktop devices. Multiple impressions by a unique user within a single day are counted as a single impression.
BUSINESS_IMPRESSIONS_DESKTOP_SEARCHBusiness impressions on Google Search on Desktop devices. Multiple impressions by a unique user within a single day are counted as a single impression.
BUSINESS_IMPRESSIONS_MOBILE_MAPSBusiness impressions on Google Maps on Mobile devices. Multiple impressions by a unique user within a single day are counted as a single impression.
BUSINESS_IMPRESSIONS_MOBILE_SEARCHBusiness impressions on Google Search on Mobile devices. Multiple impressions by a unique user within a single day are counted as a single impression.
BUSINESS_CONVERSATIONSThe number of message conversations received on the business profile.
BUSINESS_DIRECTION_REQUESTSThe number of times a direction request was requested to the business location.
CALL_CLICKSThe number of times the business profile call button was clicked.
WEBSITE_CLICKSThe number of times the business profile website was clicked.
BUSINESS_BOOKINGSThe number of bookings received from the business profile.
BUSINESS_FOOD_ORDERSThe number of food orders received from the business profile.

There just showed up and I think Google didn't even announce it formally, so it's not necessarily surprising (at least to me!) that it hadn't been documented yet.

There just showed up and I think Google didn't even announce it formally, so it's not necessarily surprising (at least to me!) that it hadn't been documented yet.

I'm excited about it, I think it would be really nice metrics to have.

@Colan Nielsen I noticed that one of my clients performance for Searches breakdown were unrelated to the business but where business names nearby. See image, they are showing keywords for home depot, whole foods and starbucks. All these businesses are nearby. Does this mean they showed up on map results with these businesses in the search results?

searches.jpg

All these businesses are nearby. Does this mean they showed up on map results with these businesses in the search results?
It means that your business appeared in the local pack and/or local finder when someone (or something) was searching those queries. What type of business is it?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom