More threads by mikepcservice

Reaction score
Hello guys, been a long time, hope you're all doing great.

I am back here now because we have been receiving "Coverage" and "Breadcrumb" errors. I had hired a developer to fix these issues but every time he says "it's fixed" I will still get the error notifications from google via emails.

I had asked him "Can you tell me why this issue can't be fixed or what's causing it please so I can have an idea of what's going on these errors?" but seems he can't me an answer so I am asking here if anyone can please? Thanks, guys.

For the breadcrumb issue, try logging into your Google Search Console or Analytics account (follow the link in the email) and click on the notifications and then Fixed/Verify fix — I forget the exact label but you're basically telling Google the problem is resolved.

The 500 errors are different. That means Google is finding your site is down with some frequency when or tries to crawl your site. That is a server issue. Suggest yo contact tech support for your site and if they can't fix it get new hosting.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom