More threads by garrettkite

garrettkite

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I've contacted Google Support on two different occasions in an attempt to get four duplicate profiles that randomly popped up removed from maps. Both times the reps directed me to go to maps and mark the profiles as duplicates. However, the edits quickly come back as "not applied" (see screenshots for reference). In my last exchange with the support rep explaining how the changes are not being applied, they emailed me back saying, "I am afraid that I might not be able to extend our support as we do not have control over it." I'm at a loss of what to do next to get these duplicate profiles removed and would appreciate any suggestions.

Here's a breakdown of the duplicate profiles and the profiles we actively manage for this particular business:

**Profiles we manage** (each have different service areas, phone #'s, and are updated regularly)

**Duplicate profiles that need to be removed**
thread-155454278-8513450066896358177.jpg
thread-155454278-8513450066896356496.jpg

Please keep track of the case id and the date submitted. If it's not actioned after 14 days, let me know.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom