More threads by Yaswanth

Yaswanth

Reaction score
I want to share an interesting incident that happened to me. On Sep 13, 2023, I tried to contact the Hyderabad airport lounge(India). The business texted me to continue the chat on WhatsApp. It turns out they are scammers who claimed the GMB profile and are taking people's money. I reported on the cyber cell and on the Google community. The amount was low, so I didn't go back to check the things.

Today, I was checking the history. I can see that Google transferred my messages from the airport lounge profile to the "Karachi Bakery." The link that I shared on the community thread is also going to the Karachi Bakery.

To cross-check things, I checked the profile history and activities. Based on the reviews, I can say the profile was the same.

I would like to know what happened here?

Community thread: Fraudsters claimed the hyderabad airport lodge - Google Business Profile Community

Reviews on the profile:

GBP-message.jpeg

CleanShot 2024-04-19 at 17.30.57@2x.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom