More threads by luischavez0104

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, Google had updated our client's address and when I tried to change it back our listing got suspended. I tried to submit an appeal using their phone bill and lease agreement (client had no other documents for location because it's a secondary office). The appeal was denied and now I don't see the option to even appeal again.
Has anyone seen this and what are the next steps?
Not many articles on appealing a second time.
Thanks!

appeals-denied.PNG

Hi, Google had updated our client's address and when I tried to change it back our listing got suspended. I tried to submit an appeal using their phone bill and lease agreement (client had no other documents for location because it's a secondary office). The appeal was denied and now I don't see the option to even appeal again.
Has anyone seen this and what are the next steps?
Not many articles on appealing a second time.
Thanks!

appeals-denied.PNG

Hi, I found the appeals link!

You can appeal again but you have to submit all the required documents correctly. make sure you have your business registration and license before appealing again. By the way, how did you verified your business?

Ok thank you! I'm already working on getting the documents. The client came to us with the address already updated so not sure.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Sold Out

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom