More threads by bailey_t

bailey_t

Reaction score
One of my clients has a duplicate listing in GMB for one of their properties but it looks like Google Verification Process owns the listing and my agency is only a manager... how do i get ownership of that listing? do any of you have advice on how to move forward to getting access so i can remove that listing?

google_verification.png

Odd! Google Verification Process as the Primary Owner? I've never seen that before 🤔
I would recommend contacting Google My Business chat and explaining the situation to them. Does the duplicate have information on the page? Like reviews, photos, etc.?

Odd! Google Verification Process as the Primary Owner? I've never seen that before 🤔
I would recommend contacting Google My Business chat and explaining the situation to them. Does the duplicate have information on the page? Like reviews, photos, etc.?

it has one review and one photo on the listing but it also has already been marked by Google as a duplicate to the other listing that we have access to.

1583269384422.png

Perhaps someone created a Gmail account in order to claim the listing and listed their name as Google Verification Process.

I’ve seen this before on different clients from a different parent account so I don’t think it’s something our client made but rather google 😞

You want to remove the listing from your dashboard? Why not just remove yourself as a user from the listing home screen?

The listing isn't showing up on Maps anywhere.

Also, I'd agree w/ @Rich Owings here re- the Google profile. I've never seen that before. G doesn't need an email to both verify accounts and/or access them.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom