More threads by Gerry.Foster

Reaction score
Mazda Service Center, 195 Pleasant St, Brunswick, ME 04011 - Google Search (1).jpg

I have never seen these before, in the wild or anywhere else. Just noticed them this morning. Is anyone else seeing this? What industries? I'm in automotive....

Hey, thanks! we were just seeing it for the first time despite having thousands of reviews for our service centers. Pretty wild how the Goog works.

I don't work in automotive, so maybe it's just rolling out to that category!

I asked Greg and he said that he hasn't seen it before and that he is not seeing it as well.

My waxing clients and restoration service providers have services listed on their reviews...

1666899137288.jpg

My waxing clients and restoration service providers have services listed on their reviews...

1666899137288.jpg

Not fair, my waxing client doesn't. It appears to be a test and not fully rolled out then.

It looks like all my clients that provide services have that option. It could be rolled out not by category but by demographic. I have a med spa client that is brand new that have that as well.

It looks like all my clients that provide services have that option. It could be rolled out not by category but by demographic. I have a med spa client that is brand new that have that as well.

OMG, stop rubbing it in. :p

Hard to be authoritative with a Dark Helmet profile photo. I'm just saying. ;P

One thing to know about these thing is that they are not restricted to the servcies selected in the profile. They always show the whole list. And for some verticals like general contractors or lawyers, it runs out of space before showing the whole list, so it might not even show the services selected in the profile at all!

Google tomfoolery at its finest 🤡

Check out the Service call outs in this image.

1667850322577.jpg

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom