More threads by iseeu

iseeu

Reaction score
Can I ask for help moving a map pin back where it should be? It would resolve a much greater issue. Someone moved the map pin at 82 Mary Street Charleston for their own advantage. It is a easy fix, wondering if anyone here can move it back with me.

I recommend consulting this thread which includes input from Joy Hawkins to not move the pin back in the dashboard...move it back with a different account using "suggest an edit" so that you don't trigger a suspension on the listing.

Can I ask for help moving a map pin back where it should be? It would resolve a much greater issue. Someone moved the map pin at 82 Mary Street Charleston for their own advantage. It is a easy fix, wondering if anyone here can move it back with me.

If you want us to suggest the edit, I think we need the GBP. We can't see where the pin is now.

I recommend consulting this thread which includes input from Joy Hawkins to not move the pin back in the dashboard...move it back with a different account using "suggest an edit" so that you don't trigger a suspension on the listing.

It is a fake business map profile. It was moved back. The fake google map is literally invincible at the moment. I would like them to verify the abandon building, parking lot or virtual building they use.

If you want us to suggest the edit, I think we need the GBP. We can't see where the pin is now.

Here is the real address, the address was put back properly to the 82 building. The fake business map still exist. As I said above the thing is invincible. I have never seen a fake business map like this.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom