More threads by JamesGreenaway

Reaction score
Hi All,

Im hoping one of the experts here can help. i have two issues with our listing

1 - When our GMB (Mercedes Benz) panel shows up in the map one of our competitors is showing (Audi) yet if you do the reverse search we dont show up. Im not to bothered about showing up in their panel but i would certainly not want them showing up in ours. See attached screen shot. I get their dealership is just across the road but to be giving them prominence for someone searching for our business i dont think is right, can this be changed by Google?

2 - The driving directions takes the customer round the side and back of our building rather than straight to the pin, even though their is a road that leads directly to our door, how can i update this? Screen shot attached

Thanks in advance.

James

Showing Audi competitor.JPG

Driving Directions.JPG

Hi James, I can't seem to replicate the first issue. Here's what I see.

1614951560871.png

For the directions issue. It's likely a maps issue, and not a GMB issue. I would post the issue over at the Google Maps Forum to get some insight into how to fix it. If you don't get the help you need there let me know and I can ping someone to look at it.

Hi James,

Regarding the knowledge panel issue, I am not able to replicate the results on your end as well. I am only seeing the Lidl pin.

As for the driving directions issue, this can be easily resolve by submitting feedback to the particular route step in need of correction. Please see the below screenshot
driving directions.png

Hope this helps,
Nevena

Hi James,

Regarding the knowledge panel issue, I am not able to replicate the results on your end as well. I am only seeing the Lidl pin.

As for the driving directions issue, this can be easily resolve by submitting feedback to the particular route step in need of correction. Please see the below screenshot
driving directions.png

Hope this helps,
Nevena
Thanks so much for this! I thought i already replied but obviously not :)

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom