More threads by walkities

walkities

Reaction score
Im trying to figure out how this is attained, I work for a dealership and am trying to understand how we get each department listed for their respected hours. Sales is open later while the other two departments close earlier. I've seen this on multiple profiles now, is this just a case of having multiple listings or is there a setting or something I can get enabled for this to show up and be editable on our profile?

Screenshot 2024-05-21 at 11.47.13 AM.jpg

Hey Walkities,

Yes, you are correct. These special hours for different departments occur when you have different GBP's for each department. This is something that is pretty common practice for car dealerships and occurs when you nest your GBP's listings into one another. There is more information about how to do that in this article about GBP sales and service departments.

Hope this helps,
Andrea

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Level Up Your Content Marketing Game with AI

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom