More threads by interiorguy

interiorguy

Reaction score
My client has an office on the 15th floor in a building in NYC. When they start the video to get their GBP verified, it cuts out in the elevator due to signal loss. Is there any other way to get verified? We've tried contacting Google support, but haven't has any luck. Any help is appreciated!

Also, I have been using tips from @whitespark for the videos as well.

Is there signage on the door to the office in the hallway? Try submitting a video where you just start in the hallway.

Is there signage on the door to the office in the hallway? Try submitting a video where you just start in the hallway.

She did try this but is now getting an error message saying "the video can't be uploaded". Is reaching out to support the only way to go from here? I've reached out this morning and am hoping for the best. Thanks gain for your help!

She did try this but is now getting an error message saying "the video can't be uploaded". Is reaching out to support the only way to go from here? I've reached out this morning and am hoping for the best. Thanks gain for your help!

If she’s getting that error then the video is too long. She’ll need to do it again much faster.

Google’s stupid system chokes if you try to upload a video larger than 75 MB. When I got my video down to 1 minute and 30 seconds it finally got accepted.

My client has an office on the 15th floor in a building in NYC. When they start the video to get their GBP verified, it cuts out in the elevator due to signal loss. Is there any other way to get verified? We've tried contacting Google support, but haven't has any luck. Any help is appreciated!

Also, I have been using tips from @whitespark for the videos as well.

I had this same issue with a client on the 29th floor of a building. Even if the signal wasn't lost, the video seemed to be too long to upload ("the video can't be uploaded" error) because it took so long to start the video outside, run through the lobby, and go up the elevator 29 floors.

We requested a live video call for verification via support, and that worked. I found this Igniting Business article incredibly helpful— it has a template email to send to request a live call.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

Events

LocalU - Navigating GBP Support

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom