More threads by JS Girard

JS Girard

Solutions
Reaction score
One pattern that I've found fairly fairly reliable to detect some sort of update is a rash of Google phone number additions. I've been seeing it for two weeks in a row now so this tells me Google is going over the Knowledge Graph info, and doing so has been strongly correlated to either Local or Organic Algorithm updates in the past.

Do you have anything you keep an eye on for this?

Solution
We'll usually start to see some trends with geo-grid changes as far as ranking related updates go.

Increases in suspension notifications, review removal notifications, and duplicate listing notifications are also signs that Google has flipped a switch somewhere.
We'll usually start to see some trends with geo-grid changes as far as ranking related updates go.

Increases in suspension notifications, review removal notifications, and duplicate listing notifications are also signs that Google has flipped a switch somewhere.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom