More threads by CaribouFondue

CaribouFondue

Solutions
Reaction score

With photos i am able to click the delete icon, but with videos I only have a flagging icon. How do I delete the videos?​

thread-223490685-13873235657588407778.png

Solution
Are you logged into the account that uploaded the video originally? If not, your only option will be to flag it for removal. To remove it directly, you need to log into the account that posted it.

Thanks for the reply, I forgot I made this thread. Yeah the videos were made with the same account I was trying to use to delete them.

In the end the solution was to contact their support. The support rep said it’s just a bug and lots of profiles can’t delete videos while they can delete images. They then flagged the videos as “not approved” after which I then was able to click delete.

I had tried flagging them myself previously but that didn’t seem to do anything. Probably I would have had to flag with many different accounts to...
Are you logged into the account that uploaded the video originally? If not, your only option will be to flag it for removal. To remove it directly, you need to log into the account that posted it.

Thanks for the reply, I forgot I made this thread. Yeah the videos were made with the same account I was trying to use to delete them.

In the end the solution was to contact their support. The support rep said it’s just a bug and lots of profiles can’t delete videos while they can delete images. They then flagged the videos as “not approved” after which I then was able to click delete.

I had tried flagging them myself previously but that didn’t seem to do anything. Probably I would have had to flag with many different accounts to trigger a reaction.

Solution

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Live Webinar - Local SEO Audits

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom