More threads by KristiSimone

KristiSimone

Reaction score
Hi, everyone.
We are running into an issue where we are unable to accept an invitation to manage a client's GBP. A black box pops up at the bottom of the invite screen that reads, "You can't accept invites to manage locations or location groups because your account is part of an organization or user group. Members of an organization or user group can only manage locations associated with an organization."

Our organization/company GBP dashboard shows our clients inside of a group. I included a screenshot. But, that "group" is the only option we have. There is no "ungrouped" option on the drop-down arrow.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

In most cases, we go into our Invitations tab and request to manage a client's page, which is easier. But, sometimes, we are not able to do that.

Thank you for your help!

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 10.10.40 AM.jpg

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 10.17.08 AM.jpg

Solution
Adding a GBP to a group is a little counterintuitive. You have to use a number, not an email. The number (ours are 10-digit long) can be found under "group settings". You can't miss it.
Hi, everyone.
We are running into an issue where we are unable to accept an invitation to manage a client's GBP. A black box pops up at the bottom of the invite screen that reads, "You can't accept invites to manage locations or location groups because your account is part of an organization or user group. Members of an organization or user group can only manage locations associated with an organization."

Our organization/company GBP dashboard shows our clients inside of a group. I included a screenshot. But, that "group" is the only option we have. There is no "ungrouped" option on the drop-down arrow.

Does anyone know how to solve this issue?

In most cases, we go into our Invitations tab and request to manage a client's page, which is easier. But, sometimes, we are not able to do that.

Thank you for your help!

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 10.10.40 AM.jpg

Screenshot 2023-05-10 at 10.17.08 AM.jpg

I'm having same problem. Did you get yours fixed? Please share if you did.

I'm having same problem. Did you get yours fixed? Please share if you did.

@JS Girard shared the solution in the thread:

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom