valgetova

Reaction score
Hey guys ^^

After the classic G+ was stopped, I can't find a way in the new G+ to add captions/Info to the business photos.

Is there a solution for this (nothing found on the topic by now)? Or we just should give up on the Image captions, where every business can explain what is on their photo.

Thank you in advance!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
0 Primary Owner hospitalized and has a stroke. Need to add myself as a manager. Verifying via phone calls only grants me Site Manager access. Help & Support for Google Local 2
Greg Bernhardt Implemented Remove Skype and add Linkedin for profile? Suggestions for the Local Search Forum 2
Koray Tuğberk GÜBÜR Two Different Business Places at the Same Address: Should I Add Them to GMB? Local Search 1
raellovepie Bing Places (Canada) - Add Special Hours Local Search 1
L Google Maps 'Details' section - Can you add to this or edit? NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 3
P Add locations to a bulk verified account as a manager - is it possible? Multi-Location Issues 2
Geeman What to do about a GMB that continuously adds the location to their name? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
C Add attributes that aren't given as an option? Google My Business & Google Maps 13
A Can you add images of Cannabis to GMB listings? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
djbaxter Google adds local listings to autocomplete Local Search 1
hajnasiewicz Bing Places for Business: add Administrator Local Content 4
A Help Client gets "Invitation failed (Role not allowed)" when trying to add Organization ID Help & Support for Google Local 6
steviephil GMB Support telling me to delete & re-add listing to change its language? Multi-Location Issues 4
A How to add Alternative Tags to Icons Organic SEO 1
Colan Nielsen GMB Adds "Manage insurance info for your practice" Section to Guidelines Google My Business & Google Maps 2
djbaxter How to Add a COVID-19 Announcement to Your Website with Schema Google News: Important Changes & Features 1
keyserholiday Google adds Covid-19 messaging Local Search 0
Colan Nielsen GMB Adds Coronavirus Help Center Link in GMB Dashboard NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 5
Noelle Leahy When to add a new location to the existing website and when to start a second website Google Local 101 7
Lanerizz Getting Option to Add Products For GMB NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 11
M How to Add Hours For Every Other Saturday In GMB? Google My Business & Google Maps 10
K Customer wants to add a tracking number across all of his Citations NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 3
JoyHawkins Google Adds "Get More Reviews" Button in Knowledge Panel Google News: Important Changes & Features 3
Y How to add my business specialities without getting delisted by Google? Local Search 1
S How to add a 2nd physical adress? Multi-Location Issues 1
KristiSimone Cookies pop-up on website is trending. Should we add? Websites, Software, and Security 5
S Add "fake" joblistings to get nofollow backlinks? Citations 3
M GMB location doesn't give the option to add services Help & Support for Google Local 3
JoyHawkins Google My Business Adds a New Contact Form for Restaurants to Remove Online Ordering Google News: Important Changes & Features 0
M How to add multiple sites [Services] to GMB? Google My Business & Google Maps 16
djbaxter How to add or edit your signature How To Guides 9
SteinCoffee Vast difference in location page organic rank when I don't add the location Local Search 2
JoyHawkins When did Bing Places Remove the Option to Add Categories? Local Search 5
ganapathy What is "Add Profile Short Name" in GMB? Google My Business & Google Maps 1
J Add Service Area Tab - GMB? Service Area Businesses 2
Jeremy Web Flux Marketing Unable to Add Free Listing To YP Due To "Thryv.com" sales. Citations 16
djbaxter Firefox disabled all add-ons because a certificate expired: Update Websites, Software, and Security 3
Jon Cahen Option to add "Services" gone from GMB Local Search 14
djbaxter Grammarly Adds Junk Code to WordPress Posts and Pages Websites, Software, and Security 4
JoyHawkins A New Way to Add Events on Google Maps Google My Business & Google Maps 7
djbaxter SEO add-on that we use for the Twitter images Admin Stuff 3
Jo Shaer Can a communications manager add Google posts to GMB listings? Google My Business & Google Maps 9
Patrick Garde Google My Business Adds Family Led Attribute / Icon Google My Business & Google Maps 11
Colan Nielsen New Feature: Manually Add "Located In" to a GMB Listing Google News: Important Changes & Features 27
djbaxter Google Maps adds 'Avoid Exes' route option Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 1
Garrett Sussman Why LinkedIn Should Add Reviews or Endorsements to Company Pages Local Reviews 2
A Sitemap.xml - Does Google add any new welinks that are posted here Organic SEO 1
R My business not visible in maps after making changes in mapmaker to add suite number Local Search 7
jvaquino Add Attributes on GMB Dashboard Google My Business & Google Maps 2
Garrett Sussman Google My Business Reviews Add Photo/Video Option To Dialogue Box Local Reviews 12