More threads by Dheeraj

Dheeraj

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a secure way how we can safely share password of different client accounts or in-house project passwords with developers/SEO managers/ SMM managers and other executives? When an employee leaves we always have to ask existing team members to change password for safety. However this is not a best practice and it consumes lot of time and if we miss changing any password then there is always a chance of security breach.

I'm currently exploring a way where we can control all passwords centrally and when we have to share access with teams then we can share it securely without revealing password. We have 60 people working in our teams. So I'm looking for a tool to manage and share passwords centrally without compromising safety.

I have explored Zoho vault but I'm not sure how it works. We use Google workspace so is there any way to share access without revealing passwords to the team?

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom