djbaxter

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
If you are not already a registered member here at the Local Search Forum, your first step is to Register here. Then follow the instructions below.

Join the LocalU Forums Today

$129/month on a recurring subscription. *

* Use the coupon code 50%DISCOUNT at checkout to get 50% off your first month!

* Your subscription also gives you access to discounts on LocalU event tickets and video replays. See Learn from the Best in Local Search—Join the Local University Forums - Local University.

* Agency owners and brands: click here for multi-user discount pricing.

PayPal.jpg
Join today and lock in YOUR spot.

More about LocalU

LocalU Podcasts

djbaxter

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
is PayPal the only option? Thank you.
Yes that is our payment gateway.

But you don't need a PayPal account yourself: you can use most major credit cards.

The buyer is not charged any extra fees. The vendor is charged a fee for the service by PayPal.

djbaxter

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Update:

The old LocalU Forum Access: First 3 Months Intro Special is no longer offered. It has been replaced by a discount coupon system for reduced cost on the first month.

See the first post above in this thread for details.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
djbaxter Subscribe to the LocalU YouTube Channel LocalU Technical Information and Help 0
Eric Shanfelt Local business emails I can subscribe to? Marketing 1
Linda Buquet STAY INFORMED - How to Subscribe & Search the Forum Forum Tech Support 1
Dustybones Google Trends Now allows you to subscribe to any search topic Local Search 0
szaloh Where Can I Find Good & Helpful Content For My Emails To My Subscribers??? Marketing 4
djbaxter Online Conference LocalU Advanced Virtual - Wednesday April 7, 2021 Events 3
CarrieHill Thanks to Places Scout for Continuing to be a LocalU Advanced Gold Sponsor Events 5
CarrieHill LocalU Advanced Virtual Nov 10, 2020 - Tickets just $99 Events 1
CarrieHill Announcing LocalU Advanced Virtual November 10th Member Special Discounts [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 0
JoyHawkins NEW Discount Code for LocalU Forum Members Member Special Discounts [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 0
djbaxter NEW How to renew your subscription to the LocalU Forums Access LocalU Technical Information and Help 0
djbaxter Questions about LocalU Upgrades and Subscriptions? LocalU Technical Information and Help 0
CarrieHill LocalU Advanced Premium Forum Discount Code Recycle Bin 0
djbaxter Status of LocalU Admin Stuff 5
djbaxter Special Combination Upgrade: LocalU Forum Access + Expert’s Guide to Local SEO Admin Stuff 0
djbaxter Already a Member of LocalU? LocalU Technical Information and Help 10
djbaxter LocalU Advanced - *Now Virtual* - June 3, 2020 Events 16
keyserholiday LocalU Google My Business Master Class [Virtual Event] - March 25, 2019 Events 44
JoyHawkins LocalU Advanced - Denver, CO - Sept 19, 2019 Events 59
OneBlessedDude Is LocalU Dead? Websites, Software, and Security 3
JoyHawkins LocalU Advanced Coming to Santa Monica February 6, 2019 Events 8
Tim Colling LocalU Advanced in Santa Monica was GREAT today! Local Search 0
Tim Colling Regarding LocalU in Santa Monica next week: Where are some good alternate hotels? Local Search 0
Linda Buquet ▶ Video: End-to-End Citation Discovery & Management by Darren Shaw @ LocalU Citations 0
Dustybones Darren Shaw Interview By LocalU Local Search 4
Dustybones DUPE - already posted - LocalU Hangout Live: Google Bulk Recycle Bin 0
D LocalU Hangout: Google My Business Locations Multi-Location Issues 4
DanLeibson LocalU Hangout: Google My Business Locations Multi-Location Issues 4
Colan Nielsen In-depth #LocalUp Coverage: Tweets & Slide Decks from the LocalU Event at Moz Local Search 16
Linda Buquet Gold Nuggets from LocalU Advanced - SMX NYC Local Search 0
Linda Buquet Gold Nuggets from LocalU Advanced - SMX Seattle Local Search 2
Linda Buquet #LocalU Baltimore Highlights, Tips & Updates Local Search 37
Chris Ratchford LocalU Advanced, March 9, Baltimore... who's going? Local Search 2
djbaxter Forum upgraded March 9, 2021 Forum Software Updates and Technical Issues 0
djbaxter Forum software upgraded Forum Software Updates and Technical Issues 0
N Registration to forum Contact Us Messages 1
djbaxter Forum updated to Xenforo 2.2.2 Forum Software Updates and Technical Issues 0
djbaxter Forum updated to Xenforo 2.2.1 Forum Software Updates and Technical Issues 0
lukeelliott Wanted to make a forum post about DNI call tracking. Contact Us Messages 1
E I would like to join your forum Contact Us Messages 1
k.ivanova Google My Business & Google Maps forum threads being deleted Google My Business & Google Maps 11
A Access to Forums Contact Us Messages 1
djbaxter A bit of a new look for the Local Search Forum Forum Software Updates and Technical Issues 2
djbaxter How to change your forum username Recycle Bin 0
hajnasiewicz GMB Help Community Forum All Things Google My Business [PRIVATE] (LocalU) 5
Colan Nielsen Most Active Local Search Forum Members May 2020 LSF News and Announcements 0
djbaxter Forum software upgrade LSF News and Announcements 1
Colan Nielsen Most Active Local Search Forum Members April 2020 LSF News and Announcements 1
A I want to join local search forum Contact Us Messages 1
C Changing Forum category Forum Tech Support 2