When you see the KG or the G Maps listing, an unverified listing will have "own this business?" and a verified one will only have "Suggest an Edit". If you're referring to this one, it's claimed and verified.
1. How can you tell the difference, by inspection (without being able to log into their account) between a G+ brand page and a G+ local page?
2. You see two G+ brand pages?
3. Is that why i didnt see the normal sidebar business local info when i searched for their company name?
1. I think you are referring to the same thing. G+ Brand is G+ Local.
2. Yes, the 2 I have listed in the previous post.
3. Some search terms return a knowledge graph and some don't (for whatever reason, but if you add geo to that search, it comes up.
New advertising option:
A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters.