More threads by Jeferson Dias

Jeferson Dias

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a Google My Business listing manager and I need to become the owner of this listing. The problem is that the current owner of the listing is not part of the company and does not respond to emails. How should I proceed?

Hey @Jeferson Dias what I would do is request ownership using the instructions here - Request ownership of a Business Profile - Google My Business Help

Since you likely won't get a response from that email, pay attention to this section of the instructions:

• If you don’t hear back:If you don’t get a response after 3 days, you might have the option to claim the profile yourself. To claim a Business Profile:
    1. Open the original confirmation email you received about your ownership request.
    2. Find your request and follow the instructions on-screen to verify. Alternatively, sign in to Google My Business, and look for a “Claim” or “Verify” button on your dashboard.
Tip: The option to claim a profile is not always available.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU Webinar

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom