More threads by wehrlse1

wehrlse1

Reaction score
Hello! I recently used a client's cell phone number to verify a listing. She now wants the number changed to the practice number, but Google won't accept any of my edits. I have tried listing the practice number as primary with the cell as secondary. I have also tried submitting customer edits, but those did not save. I reached out to support, but since we are in the process of changing our name, none of our photos have signage/good proof for them to make the corrections. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to prevent my client from getting all of these calls directly to her cell phone?

You will need to reach out to GMB support and ask them to change it. Google is preventing listings from updating core information once they've verified the listing - probably to prevent all the hijacked listings we're seeing lately.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom