More threads by Brock1321M

Brock1321M

Reaction score
We recently verified our second location for a plumbing company in New Jersey. The second location has signage and full-time office staff. I created this location from scratch, but when we verified it, all of a sudden 6 reviews published out of nowhere that were completely irrelevant from the business. This is a plumbing business, and these reviews were from a chimney cleaning business or something. We were able to get 3 reviews removed, but our main problem is our customers are leaving us reviews, but they Google is not publishing them. Has anyone been through this before? I'm assuming that possibly these old reviews are from a business that used to be located at our new address, and it's causing the issue???

Hm..This is an interesting case. Are the customers leaving the review at your business location? I've seen a bunch of cases where reviews don't get published because the business is asking for reviews on the spot -- doubly so if they're connected to that business's wifi connection.

Hm..This is an interesting case. Are the customers leaving the review at your business location? I've seen a bunch of cases where reviews don't get published because the business is asking for reviews on the spot -- doubly so if they're connected to that business's wifi connection.
It's a plumbing company, so I'm assuming they are leaving them at their house. Yeah, it was pretty crazy to see those reviews just pop up immediately after verification. The crazy thing is they even have are google guaranteed, connected to the GMB...

From what I'm gathering so far I don't think you're doing anything wrong on your end. Hate to say it, but this might be worth talking to GMB support about if you haven't already.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Trending: Most Viewed

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom