More threads by dgonynor

dgonynor

Reaction score
I am trying to help a restaurant group categorize and display their menu items across multiple locations. The Menu highlights that Google features in Maps many times has menu items categorized improperly. Also, some customer photos look pretty crappy and we would prefer better food photos. Google implies in their documentation that the menu items can be added to the Menu highlights with a photo and entering the dish name.

Are you aware of a tool that will post the photo and dish name to the menu section across multiple business listings?

According to this Google Support article, you need to use the Business Profile API. To get access to that go here and review the prerequisites and request access if you qualify.

To my knowledge, there is no 3rd party tool that will do this.

Menu photos you need to do manually unfortunately. We are building a tool that can publish content across many locations and pull in the hygiene en user data. You can learn more about that on gmbapi.com. Give us a shout if you are interested in a demo.

Menu photos you need to do manually unfortunately. We are building a tool that can publish content across many locations and pull in the hygiene en user data. You can learn more about that on gmbapi.com. Give us a shout if you are interested in a demo.

Interested. Contact me.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom