More threads by Gustavo

Gustavo

Reaction score
Hello, Does anybody know of a tool to automate the process of getting the CIDs of GBP profiles? I have clients with hundreds of locations, and since this Google Bug started, we want to take action on this asap. Doing this manually will take months. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Hello, Does anybody know of a tool to automate the process of getting the CIDs of GBP profiles? I have clients with hundreds of locations, and since this Google Bug started, we want to take action on this asap. Doing this manually will take months. Thanks in advance.

The Google Bug is currently being fixed.

It is possible to extract information from maps through APIs, if there is data on branches in the table.

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

LocalU - Local SEO Penalties for Links

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom