Linda Buquet

Local Search Expert
Reaction score
Thanks Kate!

"you can simply use "Send feedback" to add places of interest to the map."

Sure would not add clients or anything like that but would be good if there was a local business you know that didn't have a listing.

HurricaneK8

Reaction score
I can see spammers adding duplicates to knock people out of the maps now :)

I hope they have some safeguards set up and still verify the business exists & doesn't already have a listing under a different name.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
B SEO A/B Testing is possible... And it is easier than you think Recycle Bin 0
L Which is easier to rank? Claim existing listing or create new listing? Ranking Puzzles 2
Garrett Sussman Is it Easier to Sell Review Management Online or IRL?? Local Reviews 0
Linda Buquet Hot Mini Local Linkbuilding Roundup - Ideas to Make Life Easier Local Search 2
CodyBaird #GoogleMaps Detours Just Got Easier! Google My Business & Google Maps 2
djbaxter reCAPTCHA just got easier (but only if you?re human) Forum Tech Support 1
L Google to make Duplicate Listing Management Easier per Joel Google Duplicates & Merges 1
Linda Buquet Google to make Duplicate Listing Management Easier per Joel Google Duplicates & Merges 1
C Will it ever round up to 5.0? Local Reviews 9
djbaxter Best review ever? Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 0
K Anybody Ever Seen Inventory Search URL? Google My Business & Google Maps 0
U Do Google ever remove photos from a GMB listing? Google My Business & Google Maps 4
JoyHawkins Have You Ever Broken a One-Box? Ranking Puzzles 12
H In the history of time, has anyone ever been complimented for a good Description tag? Consultant's Corner 1
djbaxter Funniest review ever? Break Room: Chat and Off Topic 2
L Anyone ever hear of "SEMANTIXS?" Consultant's Corner 4
Dillon Brickhouse Ranking from quite a distance. Has anyone ever seen this? Local Search 17
L ✔ The Most Amazing Local Keyword & Content Idea Tool EVER! Local Content 14
Linda Buquet ✔ The Most Amazing Local Keyword & Content Idea Tool EVER! Local Content 14
Mark Warner Have You Ever Tried "Computer Glasses" Consultant's Corner 13
carltonrsmith Has anyone ever worked out a cost-per-lead structure with a local client? Consultant's Corner 5
Dustybones How to explain the ever changing SEO enviroment to your client Local Search 0
Mark Warner Would you Ever Avoid a Brand Name with "1st" In It? Local Search 5
Tyson Downs Dental Marketing Company, Anybody ever heard of these guys? Recycle Bin 0
W Craziest category list I've ever seen... NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 4
whitespark Craziest category list I've ever seen... NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 4
D Google Dashboard Data: has it ever been this bad Google My Business & Google Maps 5
Mike Wilton Additional Details: Have You Ever Seen Anything Like This? Is there a benefit? Google Local 101 2
MiriamEllis The Worst Local SEO Client You've Ever Had Consultant's Corner 8
0 Primary Owner hospitalized and has a stroke. Need to add myself as a manager. Verifying via phone calls only grants me Site Manager access. Help & Support for Google Local 2
Greg Bernhardt Implemented Remove Skype and add Linkedin for profile? Suggestions for the Local Search Forum 2
Koray Tuğberk GÜBÜR Two Different Business Places at the Same Address: Should I Add Them to GMB? Local Search 1
raellovepie Bing Places (Canada) - Add Special Hours Local Search 1
L Google Maps 'Details' section - Can you add to this or edit? NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 3
P Add locations to a bulk verified account as a manager - is it possible? Multi-Location Issues 2
Geeman What to do about a GMB that continuously adds the location to their name? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
C Add attributes that aren't given as an option? Google My Business & Google Maps 13
A Can you add images of Cannabis to GMB listings? Google My Business & Google Maps 3
djbaxter Google adds local listings to autocomplete Local Search 1
hajnasiewicz Bing Places for Business: add Administrator Local Content 4
A Help Client gets "Invitation failed (Role not allowed)" when trying to add Organization ID Help & Support for Google Local 6
steviephil GMB Support telling me to delete & re-add listing to change its language? Multi-Location Issues 4
A How to add Alternative Tags to Icons Organic SEO 1
Colan Nielsen GMB Adds "Manage insurance info for your practice" Section to Guidelines Google My Business & Google Maps 2
djbaxter How to Add a COVID-19 Announcement to Your Website with Schema Google News: Important Changes & Features 1
keyserholiday Google adds Covid-19 messaging Local Search 0
Colan Nielsen GMB Adds Coronavirus Help Center Link in GMB Dashboard NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 5
Noelle Leahy When to add a new location to the existing website and when to start a second website Google Local 101 7
Lanerizz Getting Option to Add Products For GMB NAP, Categories, Dashboard Data 11
M How to Add Hours For Every Other Saturday In GMB? Google My Business & Google Maps 10