More threads by djbaxter

djbaxter

Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Joy Hawkins: The Search Community Honors You
by Barry Schwartz, SERoundtable
February 6, 2018

Joy Hawkins, 31, lives in Uxbridge, ON, Canada with her family including 3 kids under the age of 6 years old. Joy is known as one of the top experts in local SEO not just because of her skills in helping her clients but also in how she graciously and unselfishly shares her knowledge with her peers.

Joy is very active in the niche local SEO forums, including Local Search Forum, Local University Forum and the official Google My Business forum as a top contributor. She also writes at virtually all the industry sites. She is also very active on social media, including Twitter, sharing what she can across the community including local SEO tips, new user interface tests and so much more. She is a speaker, an educator and a full time mother.

We have covered her findings here countless times and I personally appreciate everything Joy has done for our community and so many of her peers also deeply respect and thank her. ....

Joy Hawkins Bio: Joy Hawkins is a Local SEO expert who is a Google My Business Top Contributor. She regularly contributes to many online communities in the Local SEO world, including the Google My Business forum (Top Contributor), the Local Search Forum (Top Contributor), and the Local University Forum (Moderator). She is also a contributor to the Moz Local Search Ranking Factors survey. Joy is the owner of Sterling Sky in Canada and is the author of the Expert's Guide to Local SEO, which is an advanced training manual for people wanting a detailed look at what it takes to succeed in the Local SEO space.

Read more...

Congratulations Joy! Well deserved recognition.

Right on Barry and Bingo Joy!

I love that Barry is including Local Search experts like Mike and Joy.
So well deserved on both counts!

Login / Register

Already a member?   LOG IN
Not a member yet?   REGISTER

LocalU Event

Promoted Posts

New advertising option: A review of your product or service posted by a Sterling Sky employee. This will also be shared on the Sterling Sky & LSF Twitter accounts, our Facebook group, LinkedIn, and both newsletters. More...
Top Bottom